Who deserves to be on the team?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The BIG Finale

Yesterday night on Dance Moms, ALDC was in NY for the View and a competition. Last nights episode was the 2 hour finale for this season!

Last night's group number had all the dancers in it, including both Mackenzie and Asia. I liked the group number, but I wish I was able to see the whole dance. I don't understand what Cathy and choreographer Anthony were saying about Paige. When they were talking about her, she looked just like the rest of the girls in the dance! She didn't appear to be lost nor did she make a mistake. I think they were just trying to be rude and make Abby. On the other hand, I think it was rude of Abby to call Paige off stage and have her talk to Cathy like that in front of a whole audience. I know Paige said that she was comfortable doing it because I don't think she knew how rude Cathy and Anthony could be. Overall, the group dance was amazing as usual and I thought it deserved to beat Cathy's group number about the day of the dead just because of what they did to poor Paige!

Here are both Candy Apple's group dance and ALDC's group number.

No comments:

Post a Comment