Who deserves to be on the team?

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The vote?

In the most recent episode of dance moms Maddie, and Chloe both have solos which means they're competing again! I remember when Abby would give the girls solos every week so they would compete against each other. I thought those days were over, but apparently I thought wrong!

I don't think it's bad that Abby makes the girls compete against each other, personally I think it makes both of them work harder which is obviously why Abby makes them compete against each other sometimes. I like watching the girls compete against one another because they seem to dance better knowing that someone is competing at their level. I don't think Abby is trying to turn the girls against each other, but just trying to get the best out of them.

While the girls would dance Abby made the moms AND the other girls vote who they thought danced the best out of the two. I love Chloe, and Maddie, but I think the vote was a good idea. Abby wasn't trying to pick on either of them, I think she wanted them to realize that dance isn't all about friendship and that you have to accept the judging.

I don't think it should have made anyone feel bad because it was just another silly thing that Abby does to get the girls competitive side

On a side note I could not stop laughing when Kelly choose Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment