Who deserves to be on the team?

Friday, April 19, 2013

Move You Too: Asia and Nia duet

On the most recent episode of Dance Moms Asia Ray, and Nia Frazier had a duet called, "Move You Too." I personally just didn't  like the dance. I didn't really like the outfits and the hair was not... Very nice looking. I wish Abby would have let them rehearse their dance, or at least let them stretch because they had bent legs a lot. They both had a lot of bent legs, and Asia was a little too energetic for this dance. I also noticed Asia was going too fast. I wish the girls could have  practiced because they would have done better. I know they got first place, but I still don't think they did their best. I noticed Nia had trouble on the lift, you can see her stuggling to pull Asia over her shoulder. Asia's a tiny girl, but she has a lot of muscle, so I think it made it difficult for Nia. I think that Abby was just challenging Nia. If you haven't seen this dance, watch the full version below.

No comments:

Post a Comment