Who deserves to be on the team?

Friday, April 26, 2013

Christi VS Kristie

Now that Asia has joined ALDC, there are two parents named Christi/Kristie. They both have two completely different personalities! I find Kristie slightly annoying and full of herself and her daughter. On a couple episodes ago, Asia's mom said to all the parents that she thought asia was better than Nia and I could tell on the last episode that she wanted Asia to be on the View and not Kenzie. Christi, Chloe's mom, is hillarious. Sometimes she fights too much, but all the other times, she makes me laugh so hard!

If I had to choose one mom that I like better, I would choose Christi Lukasiak because she is super funny and accepts that her daughter is not the best.
Here is a picture of Asia, Kristie, and her little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment