Who deserves to be on the team?

Friday, April 5, 2013

Chloe Lukasiak: Black Heart

Last episode Chloe did her solo "Black Heart." I personally think she could have danced better, but I still think she did good. The outfit was a bit... Different for a contemporary dance, and I did not like the outfit that much. I understand Abby wasn't very happy about Chloe's little rock and roll sign, I would have agreed if she didn't have that outift. But she was supposed to be like that in the dance, so I think Abby just needed to pick on her (as usual.) If you haven't seen Chloe's dance watch it here!
I am happy that Chloe got a solo, and I'm not saying she did bad at all I mean she did get 1st place, but I think she has done much better dances than this. I think this would have been better without the crazy outfit. Hopefully Chloe gets a good spot on the pyramid next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment